The ReCONNstruction Center has put a moratorium on donations of windows with single glazing, bathroom sinks, wooden windows, and shutters.
In addition, we CANNOT accept the following items:
- Appliances (greater than 7 years old)
- Used carpet (Unless exceptional in condition or quality)
- Commercial 200-volt electric items
- Loose glass, mirrors
- Fluorescent bulbs
- Hazardous materials
- Damaged goods, broken items
- Lawn Furniture, grills, beach chairs, umbrellas
- Upholstered Furniture, mattresses, most furniture, couch, tables, chairs, stools, sofa, china cabinet, entertainment center, computer desks
- Oil-based paint and stain (some exceptions), spray paint
- PVC piping, pipe fittings
- Shower doors and enclosures
- Toilets, bath tubs, shower enclosures, jacuzzi, hot tub
- Exercise equipment, sports equipment
- Window blinds and shades
- Electrical, tv, computers, printers, VCR, DVD, stereos
- Housewares, small kitchen appliances.
See information about acceptable items.